Andrew Brewer discusses one-way kegs at The Cheers Yinz! Virtual Event
21st - 21st November, 2021
Virtual Event, United States
The Cheers Yinz! is a virtual event that supports the craft beer industry. 100% of the proceeds go to breweries impacted by COVID19.
Andrew Brewer, Technical Director of the Americas at Petainer, will discuss one-way kegs, share best practices and tips to maximise the benefits of this solution in the market place.
The event will be live on the 21st of November from 2 to 6 pm EST. The 4 hours of craft beer programming include industry speakers, brewery meet-and-greets, informative breakouts, and networking with craft beer enthusiasts.
- A keynote address from Julia Herz
- A second keynote from Barb Baker, the Siren of Stout
- Tons of awesome industry speakers
- A live art performance presented by Collective Arts Brewing
- A live musical performance from dinopunks.com (F Yeah, Dinosaurs!)
Participating Breweries include:
- 412 Brewery (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Abjuration Brewing (McKees Rocks, PA)
- Acclamation Brewing (Verona, PA)
- Altered Genius (Ambridge, PA)
- Big Rail Brewing (Grove City, PA)
- Brand and Blade Brewing (Keene, NH)
…and many others.
We are looking forward to virtually meet you at the event.
Register here: hopin.com/events/cheers-yinz-fest
Read the event schedule: cheersyinzfest.com/event-schedule/